Wish list for the coming Christmas

joshua

Wouldn't if be great if Remington, Winchester or Savage chamber their varmint or long range or LE model rifle to 6.5-284. I'll probably drool all over it then come to find out the twist of the rifling is all wrong for VLD bullets and/or the leade is too far forward not conducive to accuracy. Just one of my wish list for Christmas. What do you think the big boys in rifle manufacturing should build or chamber their existing line into?

DimitriS

I would love a Winchester 1895 in 30-06. :)

It uses a box magazine to hold 405Win so I think it would be able to work with the 30-06 the case because of the close OAL of both. 405Win = 3.175" and the 30-06 = 3.300". :)

I wonder if this is possible ?? :confused: WildAlaska I know you know about lever actions :p what do you think ??

Dimitri

Ac1d0v3r1d3

you beat me to it

i was going to start this thread around thanksgiving. ha

while i'm here i might as well,
ANYTHING in .357 MAX :D
.30 carbine, mmmm
or
maybe a good red dot for my Mark II

so many choices. ahh!

chemist308

For Christmas:

*Inexpensive 223 (handi rifle) or
*Really warm orange hunting parka

Now here's where i really don't get women: She wants a nice anniversary band for our 10 year, which is coming in August--obviously by telling me now i'm being given time to same the roughly 1000 to 2000.
me: i want an M1 Garand or M1 Carbine, but would also take a Nagant Sniper or WWII Springfield with 4 power scope for our 10'th--now that i can get some use out of :)

i'm understanding that i may not get everything i want. so if any of you would like to contribute to my Christmas, or if Santa is on here--i've been good-well...sorta anyway--please email for shipping address :D

joshua

Winchester 1895 in 30-06
Hmmm... not a bad idea - check the link for an advertised 1895 in 30-06... Hmmm... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=37587896
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=37637721

i was going to start this thread around thanksgiving. ha
Sorry I couldn't wait to start it. :D

so if any of you would like to contribute to my Christmas
i'll send funds as long as you help me raise funds also :D

Auto 50 cal no recoil, hmmmm... let's stick to reality. :D

josh

SageRod

My only wish for Christmas is that you Guys & Gals over in the Middle East and elsewhere stay safe and get some well deserved time off. We're working on some serious technology to help ya out.

Hang in there and THANKS!

joshua

My old unit just rolled into iraq and they'll be spending the holidays and new year there. I wish them all safety and a speedy return. To all the coalition forces there especially ours I pray they all come home safely. josh

DimitriS

Joshua Thanks for taking the time to look for them! :D

But as it states "Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder)." so me being in Canada and needing rifles registered and there are no FFL's is probrobly a problem to get them off them :(

But thanks anyways! It gave me ideas about making my own :p *wonders how to make it* :cool:

Dimitri

joshua

DimitriS, your welcome. Too bad there aren't any FFLs where you are. I'm not so keen about Canadian gun laws but I know they became strict like our famous state of Kalifornia. Take care. josh

Casp_A

This is my Christmas wishlist for the next couple of years probably:

Ruger PC-9
Marlin Camp 45
Kel-Tec SU-16CA
Remington 7615P
Crossfire Mk.1 repeating combo gun
Mosin-Nagant M44
Lee Enfield #4 Mk.1
Tristar/AIA M10A2 (Enfield #4 action, 7.62x39mm)
Century Intl. Enfield #4, .45 ACP
Some sort of M1A, maybe a SOCOM 16
M1 Garand
Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine

xdfan

my wish list :

cz 550 americna safari .375H&H
Marlin 1895 45-70
savage 116 .270 wsm
savage 112fv 22-250
norinco ak 7.62x39
beretta storm 9mm