Winchester parts

Driveout02

Hey all,

Just acquired a 12 gauge Winchester 1300 (Ranger) pump. I really dig the feel of this gun, the pump feels buttery smooth, and it seems to point very well for me. HOWEVER, the one thing I really don't like about it is the flimsy plastic trigger guard.

I don't abuse my firearms, but I don't baby them either, and if there's one thing that will break on this gun it's the trigger guard. Does anyone know where I could find a metal replacement for this model? Also, does anyone have any other reccomendations as far as the Winchester pumps go?

I'll mostly be keeping it in the closet for things that go bump in the night, but I'll also probably hunt a little pheasant and shoot clay with it from time to time if that helps at all. Thanks for your help in advance!!

~Jake.

Last edited:

CO@heart

Jake I don't think you will need one personally, I have the same gun bought it 15 years ago at a pawn shop, I use mine for geese and turkeys, and have dropped it in the mud, and have had dirt all over it and in it from the goose pits,thrown it in the bed of a pickup and have never had a problem that gun is like a timex, not pretty but functional. But if your set on a trigger guard try Midway, they seem to have everything and or call them and see if they will point you in the right direction, good luck