Wilson CQB LE 1911 Review

Mrgunsngear

IIlpvTCl.jpg

94RXsJql.jpg

My wife gave me the Wilson Combat CQB LE about a year ago and I've been doing my best to get some use out of it
icon_smile_big.gif
since. Like most WC guns, the options for customization are pretty extensive but here are some of the features of the base gun:

-Full-Size Stainless Steel Frame
-Integral Light Rail
-30 LPI High Cut Checkered Frontstrap
-High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
-Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
-3 ½# - 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
-Bullet Proof® Magazine Well
-G10 Diagonal Flat Bottom Grips
-5" Carbon Steel Slide
-Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
-5" Stainless Match Grade Bull Barrel, Hand Fit

The gun is extremely accurate (as shown in the video) and functions flawlessly as you'd expect from a gun with this kind of price tag.

Full review with all the details:

Review video link

michael t

I have a friend who has solved the problem . To his satisfaction He buys used Colt Commanders and sends them to Wilson . He decides what work to be done and has been over joyed at results. Has a excellent 1911 at less than new Wilson price. I used about every Wilson BP parts in my Defender couple years back . made difference in trigger for sure . Rest was just extra insurance and because I wanted to. :D Next time I have more money than I know what to do with I will buy a Wilson. Till then I will get by with my old inexpensive Dan Wesson CBOB with the awful :eek: cast frame :rolleyes: That cost me $850 back then

Woolecox

Awesome Wilson Combat

Congrats! Thanks for the video. I have always wanted one but I have 3 excellent Kimber Customs and two STI’s. If I could justify another 1911, that would be the one.

Very nice shooting as well. Here is one of my favorites. Kimber Custom II Royal.

royalii_1.png

JDBerg

I have a friend who has solved the problem . To his satisfaction He buys used Colt Commanders and sends them to Wilson . He decides what work to be done and has been over joyed at results. Has a excellent 1911 at less than new Wilson price.

Look at the price of a Wilson / Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical then compare that to the price of a Beretta 92G Brigadier Tactical that they recently started making again, by comparison, the Wilson uograded and tuned version is a screaming deal!

BigJimP

I'm very fond of a pair of Wilsons I have ( a CQB in .45 acp about 10 yrs old now / a Protector in 9mm about 8 yrs old now )... both of them have been 100% reliable right out of the box...and one of them is my primary carry gun ( and more and more I'm carrying the 9mm ) because I have some arthritis...

I think Wilson's guns are worth every penny ( and I have one Ed Brown - Kobra carry, one Les Baer Monolith and a few Kimbers - Tac Pro and a Gold Combat ...but none of them are as good a gun as my Wilson's ).

No they aren't cheap...but its my opinion, you get what you pay for when it comes to a Wilson.