Wilson Combat 365 frame replacement

Sharkbite

I just received my W/C frame for my Sig 365. If anybody is thinking about this upgrade, i really like mine.

Gets rid of the blocky feel to the grip. Rounds out the squareness and improves the feel quite a bit. No range time yet with it, but it feels much improved.

Super easy install. Big thumbs up

TunnelRat

I have one of their frames for the Compact size. Originally I didn’t like it as much as the laser stippled X-Compact frame I have, but I’m warming up to it (though I do like the laser stippling better). I’ve heard a lot of good things about the P365 frame for people with larger hands. The stock P365 frame is so thin as to make it hard to get a lot of surface contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilmonster

Perfect timing for this post! I have a P365 (small version) that I use for CCW. It's been a great little pistol. After viewing Wilson Combat's video discussing the 365 module, I thought it might make sense for me. I also took to Bill Wilson's thought to put the XL module on the small slide to heart, and ordered a FDE XL module and installed it on my regular size 365 last night. Went to the range with 50 rounds today just to make sure everything worked properly and it did.

Really like the slightly longer grip over the small grip with magazines with the pinky extension. As OP says, the grip is slightly larger in circumference which makes it more comfortable to shoot, and the texture is very grippy without tearing up your paw. Carries the same, but with flush fitting 12 rd magazines. Great combo, highly recommended!

jr24

Have it on my XL. Turned it from a little too thin to a perfect fit in my hands. All future 365s will have Wilson frames.

Siggy-06

I haven't bought a p365 due to it's thin grip not fitting my hand. Maybe if the price comes down a bit in the Sig I can justify spending more money on an after market grip module. The Hellcat and Shield Plus fit my hand fine though(haven't bought those either yet).