Will the Kahr P9 fit in a K9 Kydex holster?

Onslaught

As I posted on "general forum", I'm looking for a holster for my Kahr P9. I see that Blade-Tech makes a SOB holster for the K9. I BELIEVE I saw on this forum where someone had a problem fitting a P9 into a K9 holster... was I dreaming? I feel pretty confident that the leather ones will interchange, but I'm not at all sure about Kydex, which is why I posted SEPERATE topics in seperate forums. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time and answers

Onslaught

PS...
This post is directed specifically toward this one question... If you have suggestions on other holsters, I'd LOVE to hear them, but on my other post, http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53116 to keep it straight!

Thanks!

jaydee

Any holster that will handle the K9 will handle the P9. I am even using an Alessi Talon for an MK9 with my P9.

As for Kydex, it might require a slight adjustment to loosen the tension screws, but they aren't really much different in the critical areas between the metal and poly guns.

jaydee

BTW, FWIW, I did ask Lou Alessi about the compatibility issues on the MK9 Talon, and he said it was a non issue, other than the muzzle length.

If I needed, I could dampen the leather, and let the holster reset with the P9, but that the muzzle might extend out. As it was, there was enough leather that the muzzle remains protected, and I did not have to re-wet the holster, although it does fit tight.