Wife's new gun

wvshooter

Been looking for another gun last couple weeks and mentioned a couple of my shopping foreys to the wife. "Anothe gun? Don't you have enough guns already." Yada, yada. I'm thinking to myself, Yes I have enough guns but it's not about how many I already have. I just want another one.

Couple days later we're in Gander Mountain and I'm looking. She's acting bored while she looks at holsters. I should mention she has two carry guns already. Anyway, I am checking out a Smith Wesson Bodyguard 380 thinking I might like it for the occasional jacket pocket carry. Then I make the mistake of having her handle it.

Long story short she's got a new Bodyguard 380 and loves it.

Manson

And I can assume you were a perfect gentleman and didn't say " Don't you have enough guns already". :)

Lost Sheep

Manson said:
And I can assume you were a perfect gentleman and didn't say " Don't you have enough guns already".
Of course!

Slightly more diplomatic would have been to say, "See, NO ONE has enough guns already", but only slightly more so.

Maybe it would have been better to say, "Honey, now I (or you) need another pair of shoes."

Lost Sheep:D

dabigguns357

My wife looked at the S&W and the Ruger lc9.She loved both but at the end of the day she chose the Ruger lc9,as it made more sense to her to get a gun in the same caliber as her Glock 23(conversion barrel to 9mm).

Don't get me wrong i liked the S&W better but we are guys who support our better halves and what they want.:D

Grant D

My wife snagged my new S&W model 637 so I bought a model 60 for me.Just more guns for the collection! lol

srommes

Took my wife to the range this past weekend to shoot her Springfield XD9sc(which see acquired from me once she decided she liked it...lol). Had my Glock 17 along as well which I was considering selling as I never use it. Anyways, after firing both guns, she decided that she liked the Glock better so now I get my Springfield back and don't have to sell a gun. Worked out well in the end.....I guess....until she decides she wants one of my other guns...lol.