Wife Evaluates Two Beautiful Pistols Volquartsen vs S&W Victory 22

Mr.RevolverGuy

In the previous video I ran a S&W Victory 22 that I installed Tandemkross parts in to evaluate if there was any improvement. I was pleasurably surprised the trigger was a tremendous improvement, the original trigger had a 4.9 pound trigger and the Tandemkross trigger reduced it to 1.9pounds. Though the biggest improvement was with the take-up on the trigger and the ease of racking the slide with the Halo Charing Ring. 

In the comments section someone made a strong statement about Volquartsen and no comparison. The wife in reading the comments noticed it and said call DM we should go out and test it and that's what we did.

Thumnail-1.jpg

https://youtu.be/N1AXfypeg6c

AzShooter

Volquartsen makes some great upgrade parts for the Ruger. Their trigger kit did not come with a new sear when the first came out so it was necessary to order the sear from Volquartsen if you wanted the best trigger.

After a few years TK kits include the sear and are well worth the money. Getting under 2 pounds is dream, Just make sure comes with the adjustable trigger.

wild cat mccane

I really enjoy your videos Mr.RevolverGuy. I think you have a good thing going without the tactical dork stuff that just bothers me with others.

Thanks for the picture!