Wife and her new toy

dabigguns357

We went back to the pawn shop that we had a S&W model 10 snubbie on layaway to finish paying it off.After inspecting it and a Ruger lcr,she moved down the cases to the semi-auto and started handling them.What took place next was a amazing,she told me
I don't want a revolver
.She had actually picked up a Glock 23 and really liked how it felt.She then turned to the salesman and asked if she could get the g23 instead,he said yes.she picked out her own gun,FILLED IN HER OWN PAPER WORK,picked out her own holster,and ammo(a little help from me) :eek:I new i should have taken pictures that day.

Picture206.jpg

Picture208.jpg

BTW,on the way home she told me i wasn't allowed to carry or shoot her gun.:eek::D

Last edited:

LordofWar

No feeling even comes close to the feeling that your other half is capable of taking care of herself and has the required tools as well.

Ksmoker

wife's

Make sure to let her know that she can swap the barrel & put the357 Sig's thru that fine weapon.

dabigguns357

I'm thinking about going ahead and getting a bar-sto barrel in 357 sig just so she can shoot the same type of ammo that my Sig uses.

dabigguns357

dabigguns , did she look at the Glock 19 also?

Yes sir she did,but after shooting my G22 she felt she could handle anything i could shoot(within reason)and she said it only made sense because of all the ammo i already have.:D

See i knew she was smarter than i am,i never would have thought of that.:cool:

varoadking

I'm thinking about going ahead and getting a bar-sto barrel in 357 sig just so she can shoot the same type of ammo that my Sig uses.

A factory Glock .357 barrel will work just fine...unless you want to shoot lead...

...after shooting my G22 she felt she could handle anything i could shoot...

The G23 is a world away from a G22 in terms of recoil. You may want to consider the BarSto 9mm conversion barrel instead...

dabigguns357

You may want to consider the BarSto 9mm conversion barrel instead

I have taken your advice varoadking,i went online and bought a 9mm conversion barrel and 2/9mm glock mags from lone wolf which will make her gun look even more sexy.I got everything including shipping for 138.00