Wideners

TRDFurgesson

DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING DEMAND FOR M855 AMMUNITION AND COMPONENTS, WE ARE CURRENTLY AT LEAST 14-17 BUSINESS DAYS BEHIND IN SHIPPING. WE ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING ORDERS FROM 14TH.

This notice has been post on their homepage for the past week... They must of got an ace load of orders on the 14th!!! unfortunately, I placed my order on the 15th so I guess I'll continue to wait for the next month and see what happens. No, I did not order any M855, I just ordered some projectiles that's all. I suppose I need to find a more reliable vendor.

Whisper 300

Have patience, I ordered projectiles last week and it took 8 days but it got here safe and sound.
I understand their predicament since everyone is scrambling to get 5.56 ammo and components and they have limited staff to fill and ship.

Gary

WVsig

I am waiting on an order from them as well. They are in TN and over the last 2 weeks they have been hit with more snow then they have seen in a decade. Put on top of that the powder shortages easing up and the M855 panic and you get slow shipping.

They are a small shop and also shippers put quotas on their ability to ship hazmat stuff which does not effect your M855 but effects powder.

I am dissappointed that they charged my card and have not shipped but I emailed them yesterday for status on my order and got a reply within hours. My order shipped the other day. They got more snow yesterday so hopefully mine got out before it hit.

Have you emailed them?

Steve in PA

I had ordered some of their 55gr mil-spec FMJ bullets back around mid February and just received the order today. I don't blame Widener's.

JWT

Have used Wideners for a number of years. Very good, solid vendor. Never had any issues with them.

TRDFurgesson

Got it

Got those projectiles 3/7/15 so about 3 weeks for orders at the moment. These guys are still my go to for mil spec pills.

MarkGlazer

And the punch line, the ATF deferred a final decision on M855 today. Now we'll wait until production can catch up, again.

Patience.