(WI) Going shooting in Racine on FRI. (WI)

goodspeed(TPF)

Wondering if anyone wants to meet me and a couple friends at Shooters Sports Center In Racine WI. this Fri (FEB 06) evening. We will be arriving @ 6 P.M. and stay till @ 9 P.M.. It might be a good chance to meet some new friends. Let me know if any of you are interested. Also, if you would like to try a particular firearm out SSC has rentals and/or I actually have a larger inventory than they do (no foolin :) and would be willing to bring something along for you to try out if SSC doesn't have it avail for rental. You provide the ammo. :D All handguns are allowed incl. Magnums (i.e. .454 casull and .500 s&w are a-OK)except in rifle caliber (i.e. tompson center pistol in .308 .etc) Carbines in pistol caliber are OK and shotguns shooting LEAD are OK. Keep me posted. :D

gollbladder13

I won't be able to make it, but keep me posted of other times. I'm in Milwaukee.

I need to try a few guns out in a 9mm and .40 since that's what I'll likely be either issued or told to get later in life by a police dept that (hopefully) will hire me...

SMITH910

Can't make it, but Shooter's is the best place to shoot around here in WI. I used to help out there for free shooting cards as a teenager back when they opened around 1987-88.
Have fun!