Who's the best Walmart employee to buy 9mm ammunition from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say it's that freckle faced kid with the John Deere cap and tattoo of the Monitor sinking....

I'm hoping this thread will distract everyone and let the "best gun under" threads fade into a distant memory......

P

PreserveFreedom

The one with the keyring around his/her wrist. Otherwise they spend an hour asking "Who has the keys?"

griz

Buy from the one that asks "FMJ or JHP?"
Do not buy from the one that asks, how about this box, it says mm on it too?" :rolleyes:

Redlg155

The Beauty who got moved temporarily from the Jewelry/Perfume section to Sporting goods. No..not that one Mamm...the one all the way on the bottom. Hmmm..this one isn't the one I wanted..could you please get that box next to that one?...hmmm..this isn't the one either...

Ya know..this could go on forever...:D

Good Shooting
RED

george miller

walmart ho hum

im glad im not alone in feeling walmart aint the best place. i have bought stuff there and it once took them 45+ minutes to find a key to give me a refund.this was after i waited in line for a half an hour.they dont take alot of stuff back either-been stuck with junk.

Mal H

Staff
This is getting ridiculous. These threads combating the under $XXX threads are worse offenders than the original threads. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.