Who's Got a P320 45acp?

black mamba

I'm seriously considering a new Sig P320 in 45 caliber. I also like the Walther PPQ and the S&W M&P M2.0. Anyone with experience with just these three pistols, please let me know what you think of them.

1stmar

I have a p320f and a p320c in 45. Love them both. Very good ahooters. Alao have a p320c in 9mm and a p320rx.

black mamba

So, 1stmar, you've decided to buy whole pistols rather than use the Caiber X-Change kits; why?? And can a full size 45 be converted to a compact 9 just with an X-Change kit?

TunnelRat

And can a full size 45 be converted to a compact 9 just with an X-Change kit?

No. The 45 ACP is its own size. You cannot go from 9mm to 45 ACP. You can go from 9mm to 40SW and vice versa.

1stmar

Caliber xchange kits are $330, i found the whole pistol for $479 - 579 depending on sigbts. Just didnt make sense to me. I think they are coming down in price. I havent tried it and sig wont support it but others have gone from 45 to 9 w good success

black mamba

Much appreciated! Any thoughts on which of the three I listed in the OP you like best? Has anyone tried the triggers on all three?

1stmar

No experience w the walther. Personally not a fan of the smith. Just dont care for the feel and the shape of the trigger. The p320 trigger is very good, very consistent and feels lighter than it is.