Who Sells Bushmaster Barrel Assemblies?

WhyteP38

Does anyone sell Bushmaster barrel assemblies other than Bushmaster? Most companies use distributors, so if you buy from the company the prices are usually higher than through the distributors so as to make it worthwhile for the distributors to sell the products.

I haven't yet found anyone who sells Bushmaster assemblies other than the company itself.

Thanks.

I don't think you'll do any better (price-wise) if you find someone else who carries their barrels (if you do). I would just go straight through Bushmaster. Their prices are very good compared to most others out there too.

TexasCop

why only BM? If you are just looking for chrome lined barrels, you could always go with Armalite, also CMMG, STAG, RRA, and others all offer chrome linings for about 35-45 additional bucks.

WhyteP38

why only BM?
Good question.

I want a 1:9 twist, chrome-lined, 16", lightweight barrel chambered in 5.56. Bushmaster has exactly that. I've also heard good things about their quality, so I figure their barrel is exactly what I'm looking for to put on my lightweight plinker.

Cuz the lightweights rock!!

Here is mine. It is so easy to carry... and I don't use it for sniping (although it's actually pretty accurate) or on full auto. I've actually taken it varmint hunting and it's done quite well.

Superlight-RMT.jpg

WhyteP38

Cuz the lightweights rock!!
+1!

By the way, other than the handguards and the pistol grip, your pic is what I plan to build. So thanks, because now I can see what it will look like.