Who makes the best adjustable sight for CCW

kidcoltoutlaw

It will be for SIG's. The problem is I have to many barrels for SIG's. The P229 has a 5 inch Bar-Sto in 357 sig and a factory in 40 and 357 sig. I would leave it as a 5 inch but I would like to use it in a IDPA match . I can't use it for that with a 5 inch. The P239 same problem only its a Bar-Sto 4.7 357 and 40 and 357 sig factory barrels.
MMC is said to be a very good sight but just how many times can you change the windage before it gets to where it is to loose to work ?
Thanks,Keith

Peeweester40

"I was going to say MMC. No idea on the cycles."

Hey, I was going to say MMC too. I put a set of their adjustable night sights with the box/bar dot configuration on my G23. Ditto on the above about cycles, but I bet MMC would stand behind them.

kidcoltoutlaw

I think it will work

I found some pics of the lock down screw it is real over kill. Just what I need. I will let you know how it works out. If it works Im going to need 4 or 5 sets so I should be a good tester for them,
Thanks,Keith

Swamp Yankee

Another vote for MMC

My Glock 32 wears the MMC adjustable night sights. My Glock 19 and Sig 226 have the standard adjustables. No issues with any. The only negative I've found with MMC is their lead times can get out there.
Take Care

bp78

I'm curious what a P229 looks like with a 5" barrel now. any one have a pointer to a photo of such a setup?

FireBreather01

I like MMC as well - I wouldn't worry about how much cycling you're going to need unless you have a gun that is wildly off between distances of say 10 and 25 yards. Set it and forget it. MMC's work on a cam for height - pretty cool idea, so it's not like a screw where it's just back and forth for up and down. Novak has just released their adjustable version as well but I don't know much about it.