Who makes a good scope for a .22 with turrets?

Lavid2002

Looking for a good scope for a .22 (Savage) with turrets. I also want it to have a variable power....something high like 4 ish to 16ish.

Thanks fellas : )

Also 200$ area please If I really wanted to drop like 300 clams I would go get another super sniper scope There AWESOME!

Baker6x6

BSA...

After much research... I purchased a BSA Sweet 22 6X-18X, 40AO (adjustable objective) w/turrets for 36, 38, & 40 grain 22LRs... for my son's Savage Mark II.

My budget was only $100...
I got it from Amazon of $84+ship.... part # 22-618x40ao
Fast shipping- had it in 3-days.

There are many more scopes that fit the bill: Weaver RV7, Sightron S1, Bushnell Rimfire, Nikon Prostaff, Pentax and Centerpoint.
Some have Adjustable Objectives, Turrets, but few have both.
You'll just have to decide what you will predominately use the scope for.

Lavid2002

I hear some not so good things about BSA : / I do...however... hear great things about simmons. they have a 44mag scope 40mm objective with a mil dot reticule. I forget the exact magnification like 4-12 or something... But its like 150 bucks...thats do-able...

Lavid2002

Sweet! I see a bunch of good reviews. Ill go pick one up soon! Shoveled some driveways today made some really good cash on the day off of work. : )

sholling

In your price range a Mueller APV. You could also try a Simmons Prohunter but they are kind of lightly built.

Lavid2002

yeah I beat the tar out my guns...My stuff has to perform or it breaks : /

lol Mueller looks like the way to GO . Plus they have a warranty