Who is your favorite Olympics babe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanhoe

So far, the female athletes that have caught my eye are Marion Jones (sprinter) and Tara Cross-Battle (volleyball). None of the current crop of swimmers gets me going, none coming close to Janet Evans in the looks department.

Coronach

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA! Great topic...but I suspect its gonna get moved off-site. Before that happens:

Marion Jones is BEAUTIFUL.

Uhm...about 3/4 of the US women's volleyball team- esp the team captain and Tom. Cross-Battle is...ehhhh...I dunno.

I'll argue the swimmers...some of them are great, too, but I don't know names.

The US equestrian team anchor.

The US diver who won gold by nailing her last 3 dives.

None of the gymnasts...they're all, like, 12 anyway. (the 84 Olympics was the only time I liked gymnastics. Hot babes in spandex all my age. Too cool)

Uhm...my wife slapped me when I noted that the Brazilian volleyball team (beach and indoor) had nice uniforms... ;)

I'll have to think about this one some more.

And Ladies? C'mon...tell me you all weren't drooling over Popov... ;)

Mike

------------------
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein

Fast Eagle

It's got to be Winona Ryder!!!

Wait, she's not an athlete...

Uhhh, damn maybe I need some of that medication Algore was feeding his dog earlier....

Fast Eagle

------------------
Sir, your remarks are repulsive to me, and I disagree with your viewpoints. But I will defend to my death your God given right to express them.
Voltaire

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Think Range House, guys.
But then ... you knew that. ;)

OT thread closed

------------------
Either you believe in the Second Amendment or you don't.
Stick it to 'em! RKBA!

Status
Not open for further replies.