Who is the Rhodes Scholar?

ahenry

From the Rush Limbaugh web page we have this delightful compilation of images.

dumb_at_the_dmz.Par.0007.ImageFile.MDIwMjIwMTc1NTM5.jpg

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_022002/content/dumb_at_the_dmz.guest.html

Which one was the smart one again?

Quartus

/blissninny

:mad: This is UNFAIR! It is NOT Bill's FAULT!!!! :mad:

He's the PRESIDENT! They should have taken the lens caps off BEFORE they handed it to him!!!!! Oooooh, this is just UNFAIR!!! :mad:

/blissninny off

Wouldn't surprise me if somebody did that to him on purpose! :D

GW, OTOH, would have noticed the lens caps in place and removed them without even being really aware of it. As any competent military man would.

USAFNoDak

I heard a rumor that the Binocs which were handed to Clinton were really set up as "Viewmasters" and he was looking at a 3D of Monica. That is why he never noticed the caps were on. Har. Har. Har.

legalhack

HE WAS LOOKING AT ALL THE CHURCHES BEING BURNT BY WHITE SUPREMACISTS... Oh wait.......another thread.....

" saw them, little people just trying to harvest their fields, not too different from us. We need to give them billions of tax dollars to keep them happy...." :barf:

Just like that idiot (god I love calling him an idiot now that he is no longer our commander in chief. idiot, idiot, molester, thug, criminal,) breaking down and crying at ron brown's funeral when he saw the camera's looking at him.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
I'd pay good money...

...for a transcript of Billy's thoughts as he spent 30 minutes sweeping the binoculars back and forth, staring thoughtfully at the backside of the lens caps.

D.W. Drang

What I want to know is, when BC was there, did they put black paint on the eyepieces...?
Oh, and did the ROKs serve him PoShinTang, and if so, did he eat the Guest of Honor's piece?
And did the Secret Service (or Hillary) let him loose in Mi A Ri? (I'm sure they didn't let him loose in I Tae Won, too many GIs around.)
And...:p

MatthewM

The "Rhodes" scholarship is not a mainly academic scholarship.

All liberals consider themselves way smarter than us dumb minions.

Handy

Bush actually spent time in the Air Guard? I thought he never actually went, just got the credit for it.

This is pretty hard hitting news Rush is covering. I'm impressed with the in-depth reporting and research.

Why would anyone who blindly swallows whatever Rush says be labeled "dumb"? Forget reading actual news or a book, just repeat what you hear on AM radio.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Actually...

...there's no need to listen to Wideload to get a chuckle from this. Col. Hackworth reported on the incident of Billy and the Binoculars many, many moons ago.