Who has used Saf-T-Blok for carry?

leedesert

I have one on order for my G30 and was curious how easy it is to pop out if you should have to draw. Please share any experiences.

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

JAMES L.SMITH

Originally posted by
leedesert:
I have one on order for my G30
and was curious how easy it is to
pop out if you should have to draw.
Please share any experiences.

[/QUOTI use one on my g30 just
practice pushing it out. after awile
it pops out as soon as your finger
comes up to the trigger.i painted
mine white on one side,its easery to
find.

Stretch

I use one on my Kahr K40 whenever I carry in a soft holster like a belly band or Thunderwear. After several months now, I don't notice any time difference between drawing with or without it.

leedesert

Since I posted this I recieved mine in the mail. I've tried it and I can see how this is very easy to pop out but yet provides a good degree of safety.

------------------

Futo Inu

When I carry my G30 in a fanny pack, it has the S-T-B in, and it's real easy to pop out when you need it. When you first get it adjust the tension screw to the proper fit (not too loose or too tight), then seal with lock-tite (blue I think). I recommend it if carrying with no holster to cover the trigger guard, since Glocks have "no safeties".

leedesert

I use a belly band unless to hot, then I use a fanny pack. Thanks for the advice everyone. I mentioned this over on GT and almost got roasted over it. Heaven forbid you add something to the sacred Glock. lol.

------------------