Who has a Brazo STI

toybox99615

I'm interested in opinions (everybody has them) of the Brazo STI semi-autos. I've been thinking of purchasing a semi for steel plate challenge shooting. From past Bullseye I believe that your never going to exceed if the pistol is not capable of shooting better than you can make it score.

Now I don't have any steadfast reason to go with a Brazo over any thing else. I just want to get a unit that I'm not having to ship out to a tuner a few times to get it right. Cash within limits is no problem. Say $ 2,500 max cost. Limited class in a 38 cal. and in stainless.

Maybe someone has a better idea than an STI. I've only seen a couple of manufacturers listed for this type of pistol.

NetJnkie

I have a Brazos Custom Plus series gun. It's the same as the Custom SC except Bob has STI do the barrel to slide fitting instead of him doing it. A friend has the Custom SC and we compared side by side and there is no difference.

Anyway.... They do very good work. No complaints. I had one problem with mine that they went the extra mile to fix for me. I know two others with Brazos and both are very happy.

My Custom Plus was $2400.

Hunter Customs

05-08-06-a-red.JPG

Here's a good choice, custom switch top gun in two calibers with mags.
The gun is pictured with the 9mm topend.
Regards
Bob Hunter
www.huntercustoms.com

toybox99615

more info please

Hunter customs that's pretty nice. I checked out the web and gleaned a bit of information. I'll email you so as to not end up posting a lot of stuff that does not fit this forum.