Who Else Is Shooting Today?

mk70ss

yLrjWyhl.jpg

Pulled out two of my favorite rim fires today and went out back and shot 200 rounds of .22 shorts. Great way to pass an hour or so. Guns are Browning BL-22 and an Astra Cadix 9 shot .22.

mikejonestkd

I went out for a few hours this afternoon, in the rain and wind.

My father passed away in 2018, and I had not taken his deer rifle out since I inherited it.
Three shots almost touching at 100 yards, centered 2" high....I left with a smile on my face, reflecting on deer hunting with my dad for years.
It was a good day

Last edited:

Mike38

I thought I'd be a good little sheep, and abide by the Illinois Governors suggestion and stay at home. That only lasted 11 days and I couldn't take it any more. I had to go to the range! Shot 100 rounds of .22lr Friday, and then 100 of .22lr and 50 rounds of .45acp Saturday. :p Got a new scope mounted on a .22 rifle just today. I'm itching to get to the range and get that thing dialed in. ;)

mr bolo

that would be a violation of Shelter in Place Orders, only for groceries & taking a walk

no traveling, a range trip is 100 miles round trip

Funny about the "shelter in place" policy. The shooting range I go to is open every day. Hardware stores, "grocery stores" which incudes the local donut shop. All open and doing business. Traffic seems a bit less than usual, but there's no way its just essential employees, or grocery shoppers. Anyway, going shooting tomorrow. Weather is sposed to be nice. Got a new 243 Howa 1500 and trying some hand loads. And then some prone with bipod for varmint practice. Hoping to get sunburnt and come home to Gramma Redneck smiling. She'll be glad to have me out of her way.:D

DMK

Public range here is closed, and I haven't left my property since St Patricks day (except twice to get food at the grocery) but I was out in the back yard this weekend shooting my AK-V.

Fun little 9mm AK. I really like this thing.

vqy6gIq.jpg

Last edited:

44caliberkid

I went yesterday for 2 hours and today for 3 hours. I shot a borrowed Marlin 917 (17 HMR) to see if I liked it enough to buy it. Shot a new build 22 Nosler AR, function was 100% but accuracy was only about 1 MOA, kind of disappointing. Filled out the rest of the time shooting 1911's, 38 Super, 10mm, and 45 ACP. I go every weekday that weather permits.