While shooting, don't forget to have fun

AL45

When I go shooting, I always have a goal as to how accurate I want to be. Honestly, I seldom reach those goals, and I sometimes get frustrated until I remember that accuracy is always a work in progress. The day I can put every bullet through the same hole, every time, the challenge will be gone and it will no longer be fun. For me, it's all about the feel of the gun, the recoil of the gun and the smell of gunpowder. It's about shooting ammunition that I loaded myself. Mostly, it's about safely and respectfully enjoying the freedom to throw a little lead downrange whenever I please.

DASHZNT

When I go shooting, I always have a goal as to how accurate I want to be. Honestly, I seldom reach those goals, and I sometimes get frustrated until I remember that accuracy is always a work in progress. The day I can put every bullet through the same hole, every time, the challenge will be gone and it will no longer be fun. For me, it's all about the feel of the gun, the recoil of the gun and the smell of gunpowder. It's about shooting ammunition that I loaded myself. Mostly, it's about safely and respectfully enjoying the freedom to throw a little lead downrange whenever I please.

I completely agree with you there buddy... thats exactly my goal as well. Have fun with whatever Im doing.

DASHZNT