Which stock & scope mount for DPMS .308?

MagicMan

I am not a fan of the A2 stock so I'd like to replace it, but I need a fixed stock thanks to NJ laws.

I also would like to get a scope mount for it. I have yet to fire my 700 so I'm going to take the SS 10x42 scope off that & put it on the DPMS. What are my mount options? I know LaRue is popular, but they are also pricey. I need the extra money for more mags & ammo so no LaRue unless you have a used mount cheap for me.

tkcomer

I used the Burris Extreme Tactical rings. Got the high type. About 50 bucks from Midway. You can see it on the gun here: http://www.pixagogo.com/5633304241 Click on a pic to make it bigger, then click on original at the top to blow that up. Excuse the pics of the jams. Teething problems with the gun.

csmsss

GG&G makes the QD Accumount in both 1" and 30mm ring sizes to fit any picatinny mount. This mount has an excellent reputation for straightness and stability and always returning to zero after remounting.

I have one in 30mm I'm thinking of selling - if you're interested, please give me a holler via PM and perhaps we can work something out.