Which Rifle Should I Buy??

FLA2760

Hi All
After seeing all the mayhem in NO I think that I will be getting a rifle.I have a 12ga Mossberg 500 and several handguns including a .357 and .40. I guess what I am asking is what bad ass looking rifle can I hold when the wife is holding the shotgun? My hope would be to have them say oh **** let's pick another house! :D I am rifle clueless so please be specific. Oh Yeah I will never get the wife on board if it cost more that $ 500.00 :(
Thanks Steve

Last edited:

azspyder

I'll probably get laughed at...

But, after shooting 200 rounds at the the range, I bought a Hi-point 9mm carbine. Ugly as hell, crude looking, but shoots like a dream and accurately. Less than $200. Try it...you might like it.

OJ

M1A.jpg
[/IMG]

This M1A is every bit as serious as it looks. In addition, it's more fun to shoot than should be legal and there's a lot of inexpensive ammo available. it's a great all around gun that really looks mean!!!

:) :rolleyes: :D

FLA2760

Thanks for all Your Recomendations!!

:D
Thank you for all the information. I will be letting you all know what I finally buy. PS. Check out my post in the General Discussion Forum on the talk of BANNING GUN& AMMO sales in FL in the aftermath of a disaster such as hurricane Katrina. :barf: Can you say STOCKPILE!!! :D
Steve