Which one?

akr

These are BOTH great guns...should I buy
Sig Sauer Revolution XO 1911 45ACP SS for
$639.00?
or
CZ-USA CZ 75B 9mm 15RD SATIN NICKEL
Model: 01105 for $414?

Which, in your opinion, is the best buy?

SeaMariner

CZ-75's are great guns which you can find parts and the weapon fairly inexpensive for its quality. However, I would say which ever you find more comfortable and the chambering satisfactory. I will say the largest chambering you can handle is the best because it makes a bigger hole, if self-defense is your aim. Handguns are always ineffective weapons for inflicting (reliably) death or serious injury, as compared to knives or rifles or large chamber shotguns.

If for sport, then I'd say the CZ is probably a better bet.

waynedm

What are you looking to do I guess?

If you're wondering which is the better deal the Sig is. Those Sig 1911s usually run close to $1000.

Sure that CZ is Nickel and not stainless? I think the stainless 75Bs run about $500, so it's a decent deal but not as good a deal as the Sig.

rellascout

If you like the XO GSR 1911 Sig then get it. It is being sold at a great closeout price. They are no longer being made in that configuration. The retail on the Blued version is $889

You can buy a CZ 75B later at the same price.

I assume you are looking at Bud's gun shop so the CZ is Satin Nickel.

akr

Thanks, rellascout! That's what I was wondering about. I probably couldn't get the Sig at that price later. I was wondering if I could get the CZ at that same price later, but I probably can. :D I already have polymer XD's and M&P, but only 1 .45 in the service model. It's an XD. Yes, I was looking at Bud's.

akr

The gun doesn't have a rail or nite sites (It has Novak contrast combat sights), but those weren't important to me...... might be why it is a little less expensive than some. :D

akr

Yes, the CZ-75B I was talking about did have the nickel finish. It is a great 9mm, and a beautiful gun. It was a hard choice, but I went ahead and ordered the 1911 Sig. I checked awhile ago at Bud's online, and they had taken it off, so I guess they sold out. If I had waited a little longer, I would have had to get the CZ.

Mark54g

You'll likely love that gun. Just be careful with copper fouling removers. Micro cracks will happen over time on the SN finish. Many times, SN is applied over a very thin copper wash. If you remove the copper, the SN will crack off. I am not sure if the CZ uses that method.