Which one of these...

Tucker 1371

... Is not like the other ones... Just opened this box of .308 and removed two rounds before noticing, I had to tear the tape off and the box appears in no way to have been tampered with. Brownie points to the first person who catches it :D

Tucker 1371

It was .223, CBC/Magtech slipped a poodle shooter in with my .308 :eek:

On a good note there were still 50 rounds of .308 in the box, guess I owe Magtech a thank you lol. On the downside I don't own a .223

Brownie points awarded to Smoke & Recoil

Anyone else have something like this happen to them?

BerdanSS

Never had a wrong caliber. But I did buy a box of new production 8x57 one time that had a nice, shiny, primed casing with no powder or bullet in it. :eek:

WeedWacker

Only time I've had something like that happen was with a box of Winchester .44 mag and one bullet was seated the wrong way.

Chestnut Forge

I had a box of 45 colts that had the bullets in the cases backwards on two rounds. I called the un-named company( cough Federal cough). The guy I talked to asked for the lot number off the box, my name, address and phone number. Three weeks later a brown van pulls up and I have two brand new 50 round boxes of Fed premium 45 colts.

GM1967

The guy I talked to asked for the lot number off the box, my name, address and phone number. Three weeks later a brown van pulls up and I have two brand new 50 round boxes of Fed premium 45 colts

It would be nice if all businesses followed similar practices when their mistake is pointed out to them

G_P

Bought a 50rnd box of .40 WWB at Walmart. Got to the range and opened the box to find it was half .40 and half 9mm. Walmart said "we don't take returns on ammo so it's not our fault" Emailed Winchester and they asked for the lot number. Gave it to them and they said they heard of no other situations like mine.

Pretty sure someone at Walmart did it. I didn't own a 9mm at the time so I just gave the 9mm to the range officer. He said they would pull the bullets as they did not trust it not knowing if it was overcharged.