Which FMJ Carry Ammo for Kel tec P32?

FLA2760

Hi
I am going to be switching to FMJ ammo in my Kel Tec P32. I have heard that it is better as your chances of hitting a vital organ are greater than with hollowpoints out of a .32. Which ammo do you carry?? Thank You.

Steve :D

Webleymkv

I stagger the magazine in my Walther with FMJ and Winchester Silvertips for expasion. You may consider this as an alternative to FMJ's only. As to my preference of FMJ's, I like S&B 73grn because its hotter than domestic loadings.

Mike H

P32 test results:

http://www.goldenloki.com/ammo/gel/32acp/gel32acp.htm

What these tell you is that FMJ is the way to go but that the difference in penetration for FMJ is +/- 1 inch regardless of type, but Sellier & Bellot and Geco offer the hot loads.

Having said that Corbon's load is a great litle performer, I know of at least 2 people who carry a Corbon up the pipe and S&B FMJ in the mag, this also eliminates the risk of rimlock.

C-Note

I love .32 Fiocchi FMJs in my P32. They are smoking hot and reliable. Never once had rimlock or failures to feed/fire (about 750 rounds). Whenever I find Fiocchi FMJs at gunshows, I buy out the stock (Usually $6-$6.50/box).

Te Anau

I use Geco,but it can be hard to locate---luckily I bought a 1000 rounds! My second choice would be Sellier & Bellot.