Where to get Glock magazine floorplates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornered rat

I have two +2 floorplates and would like to replace them with stock. Glockmeister has not responded to email inquiry. Any other suggested dealers? Would I need to get a different spring or not?

------------------
Cornered Rat
ddb.com/RKBA Updated March 20
"Turn in your guns, get a a free tattoo on your arm"

HS

What about Glock Talk ?

Eric seems to be a nice guy.

Regarding the tattoos - Laser etched Barcode or Radioactive dye ?

Prefer the Barcode myself !

-----------------
"The I III IIIII II I from Down Under !"

Doug in PHX

cornered rat. What Glock do you need them for? I have 2 factory floorplates from Model 23 mags I can mail you no charge. They should work with any of the smaller caliber mags (17, 19, 22, 23 etc). If you're interested, email me at dvc1911@hotmail.com with an address to send them to. BTW what are you going to do with the +2's?

Cheapo

Cornered Rat!

Your ISP black-holed my message to you... Please e-mail another way to contact you to the_skeptic@my-dejanews.com...

I know someone who has floorplates for an even trade.

A couple of SIG P226 OEM floorplates as well, with that nickle/teflon plating, FWIW.

cornered rat

Glocktalk has my account, but I do not remember the PW and their "send PW by email" doesn't seem to work. Thanks for the help, all.

Sarge55

Ajax Grips in Dallas, Tx carries a full line of GLOCK factory parts. They're pretty quick on their delivery time.

cornered rat

The floorplates showed up in the mail about two days after I posted. I am sorry I did not get back at once.
<h1>Thank you!</h1>
Trouble is, I can't figure out hoe to remove the +2s. Any suggestions? Thank you.

------------------
Cornered Rat
ddb.com/RKBA Updated March 20
"Disarm, then past the barbed wire, into the oven and out of the smoke-stack..."

Doug in PHX

cornered rat. Glad you got the floorplates. I was wondering if they got there OK. It's been a while since I've had to remove Plus 2's from Glock mags. I think there are a couple of different brands, and might be minor differences. If I remember correctly, they slide off (or snap off) from rear to front. Your may need to depress the magazine spring before the Plus 2 will come off. There is usually a small hole in the floorplate for this purpose. I hope this is a clear explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.