Where to buy HK USP Parts?

Battler

I'm thinking of diversifying into the HK line -

I know of places where I can pretty much buy anything but receiver of a Glock or 1911.

I'm not expecting the same availability on the HK as on these; but does anyone know of ANYWHERE online that is the equivalent of glockmeister for HK USPs? Some place with mags, spare parts, etc? The hk web site does not put up replacement/spares.

thanks,
Battler

Battler

Thanks - that hkpro seems to have everything (but slides)

Prices seem pretty scary.

fountainfirearms.com lists prices of stuff; but only things like stickers and cleaning kits. You SURE they have the pistol components? Is there any way to see a price list?

(man, HK parts are expensive compared to Glock. Yet that M23 is calling out to me).

EQP

Battler,

Yes, they do have the parts. I ordered a couple of firing pins for my USP45F from them in the past. I also know of others who have purchased control levers and other piece parts as well. I am pretty sure that they don't post their small parts inventory on line so you'll have to give them a call.

You mentioned that you are interested in a MK23? I just happen to have one that I am willing to part with. Drop me an email if your interested and I'll let you know what I've got.

brouhaha

HK Slides

You can't get replacement slides for HKs in the US unfortunately. Not unless yours has some sort of flaw and you send it to HK. They'll simply replace it and keep the old one. In Europe, you can buy conversion kits for USPs which include slides, barrels, mags and springs. Makes you wanna go on a trip...

hk_cqb

There are two sources for parts that I use frequently.
East Coast try Marc at spc@bellatlantic.net and on the West Coast try Larry Wolff at LE Sales subguns@compuserve.com

They are well stocked and if they don't have it, they can get it straight from the factory.