Where is everyone from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadedDude

Lets see what kind of mix our comunity is =)
I live in Atlanta GA but am planning on moving to North Carolina at the beggining of next year.

*contest entry*

Kodiac

Richmond Virginia is my current location... Raised in TEXAS, matured in SEATLE, enjoyed living in Utah and Colorado... I'm from all over... name a state not in the new england area, I've lived there. New England winters just make me want to fall over dead.

Blues

Raised in NY. Lived a short while on the left coast.

Down in South FL for the last 11 years as a result of work.

Plan on heading to hilly country in about five years when I can opt to put in my papers.

Blues

byerly

ShadedDude, where in nc are you moving to? I live about an hour from Charlotte and my wife goes to college there. Tarheel where do you live also? I live in the small town of Denton. It's between Charlotte and Greensboro. If you want to get together and do some shooting e-mail me at bdcmofa@hotmail.com

Folks,

Please help us keep the forums on topic.

Perhaps, considering the responses here, we should consider a forum or area for folks to establish contact with their geographic like-minded fellows. I'll refer the idea to the site supers. In the meantime, you may wish to update your respective profiles so that people can contact you off the boards.

Mykl [in NoVA,
smile.gif
]

[This message has been edited by Mykl (edited 10-19-98).]

ShadedDude

byerly: Greenville is where we are moving to.

Mykl: I think thats a good idea, a place for people to talk about where they are, plan shooting get-togethers and the like.

I'll second to the supers.

Mykl-
As always, thank you.
SD:
I now see the point of your post in the Suggestions Forum. Bears noodling over.

Rich
p.s. Born and raised New haven,CT. Currently split my time between S. Florida and W. NC.

HS

Australia, Brisbane to be exact. YES we still have SOME guns left to play with ! Best thing is we got LOTS of high cap mags and they don't cost an arm & a leg
smile.gif
Well we've got guns until they take them all off us....HS

Status
Not open for further replies.