Where do you guys get your 55 gr 223 rem bullets

Lavid2002

I need to buy some 223 remington bullets (224 dia) and I cant find any 55 gr FMJ BT anywhere.....for under 12 cents a bullet that is. I dont need anything fancy just plinking bullets for cheap. Thanks for the help : )

mrawesome22

I wish I lived where you could plink with a 223Rem. Plink with a 22LR. Its a lot cheaper. You ever watched 223Rem FMJ tracers ricochet? Knob Creek.

HDDeluxe

Try www.rozedist.com They have them for 8 cents a round shipping included. I have used thousands of their bullets and never had a problem. The only drawback now is they are running about 4-6 weeks behind on orders.

When you get to their website, you will need to click on the "reloading supplies" to find the .223 bullets.

Hope this helps.

Lavid2002

nooooooooooooooo0o0oo0oo0o0o0!!!!!!! IT SAID IT WAS IN STOCK! then wen i went to check out it said out of stock for 1k 223 bullets : (
lol

NWPilgrim

Just a couple of days ago I bought 1500 milspec 55gr FMJBT from Wideners for $117. Less than 10 cents each.

I am not planning to use them for accuracy, just taking the family out for some shoot fests.

Lavid2002

berrys only had one selection for rifle bullets, and they were out. I ordered 2,000 bullets from roze for 80 clams per thousand.........FREE SHIPPING! wooh.... that was close... bullets are hard to come by now days sheeysh.
Anyone know where I can get some surplus 308 bullets 150 or 168 grain please