Where can I get lower parts?

Lavid2002

I know about the DPMS kit, But I already have some parts for a lower like the pistol grip, trigger guard, screw, etc... Where can I order it part by part to not only customize the gun, but to save some moolah : ) I checked brownells, but I cant seem to find each individual part, only parts and part kits

thanks

-dave

Just order the kit and keep your other parts for spares---last LPK I bought was $55 for the whole thing just several months ago---I think it was Brownells---not sure since I was aquiring parts from numerous suppliers.

Lavid2002

when would I ever need a spare pistol grip? I already have the grip, and the trigger guard. and some screws. I have spares for my AR these are for a buddy of mine whos building an AR.

Thanks guys

-Dave

NSO_w/_SIG

Just totalled out a LPK from them if I do it part by part it was like 91 bucks....forget that!

Ok then buy an complete LPK from another vendor, the way your post read it seemed you were looking for a few small parts.

studman5578

I'd have to go wit MidwayUSA. They have an exhaustive list of available parts. A la carte or as a kit. name your poison, they probably have it.

Lavid2002

Ok then buy an complete LPK from another vendor, the way your post read it seemed you were looking for a few small parts.
Yeah ill give them that they did have small parts for cheap but 12 bucks for a selector, 4 for a pivot pin...14 for a hammer, they started getting pricey

ended up going with midway
P.S. I hate the stock grips too I have a MIAD on mine, but I need to do this build on the cheapskies so Im using my old grip that I took of my RRA