Where Can I Find Nice Smith & Wesson Reproduction Grips?

Joe_Pike

I have a S&W model 520 that I picked up a few years ago for a real nice price, but it didn't have the factory grips. It has some nice finger groove grips on it now, but I would like it to look more original. It was supposed to have the N frame PC Magna grips with black washers when new, but I haven't run across any of those yet.

So, are there any good companies out there that do reproduction grips?

Bob Wright

Eagle Grips make a very good target style S&W grip, as does Altamont. But Altamont grips are those vinyl impregnated wood grips, while Eagle's are oil finished hardwood.

Bob Wright

Redhawk5.5+P+

"few years ago"...

I
have a S&W model 520 that I picked up a "few years ago"...
You screwed up, CDNN had them for a good price for some time. They're gone, you snooze you lose. I can't remember the price, but it was almost free.

I bought a set for one of my two N-frames last year. I don't like them, but they look cool.

I wish I would have bought another pair.

Sorry!:D

Last edited:

BigJimP

I don't know of any reproduction grips out there.....I think you'll just have to keep browsing the gun shows ( like the rest of us looking for old original grips )....:D:D ...it is part of the fun after all....and another reason to go every month...

Hedge313

Try eBay. There are a lot of dealers selling nice grips on there. I purchased some grips for my Colt a few weeks ago, and I love em.

Bob Wright

Altamont makes grips pretty much like those that come on current S&W revovlers. And for $10 extra they insert the S&W logo silver inserts.

Bob Wright