Where can i find a FEG SMC-380??

yzingerr

Where can i find a FEG SMC-380??
I am interested in getting a good-excellent condition FEG SMC 380 APK pistol or one of the FEG variants of its SMC380 PPK look alike pistol. I would prefer new if my budget can go that way. If you would, please give me a price on the pistol, and if you do not have them or cannot get them, please direct me to someone who may. Thank you for your time !! -Justin This is the letter that i have been sending everyone trying to find this thing. It sounds like the right pistol to me...any comments or help would be great !!

mept

I bought a variant made by FEG which I found in SGN. It was on a 1/4 page ad for South Africa Police Detective pistol. I don't know if it is more like the PMK or SMC. It is a nice pistol, and was only 200 bucks. plus S+H, plus the 10 my dealer/range owner charges for the transfer. Shoots nice

railroader

yzingerr, I also live in the wonderful state of california. I bring this up because the FEG you are looking for isn't on the "safe list". So you need to find one you can buy through a private party transfer local to you. This will probably be a major hassle. You might want to look at either a bersa .380 or a bulgarian makarov both of which are on the list and are somewhat similar to the FEG smc-380 you are looking for. Both are very good guns. There is a feg pa63 that is available and is on the safe list. Mark

Yodar

FEG .380 RSA

$169.00 IIRC IMPORTED BY Http://www.ssmedwi.com

I shot my friends' RSA FEG using weaver stance at 75 yd and got entire magazine in a 3" bull...dammfine gun...trigger not bad atall!

Tell him his customer in Winter park sent ya

Yodar