Where are my Lyman sight inserts?

Lavan

I figger since ...I... can't find em, I'd ask the forum.

Seems such a simple question would have lots of responses.

They are inserts for 17A Lyman. I have found TWO sets of REDFIELD inserts that I dint even know I had. So the whereabouts of the 17A inserts should be a snap for any gun-savvy kinda person.

So, fess up. Where did I put em?
:D :D :D

Majic

They could be with mine as I have no idea where my extras are either. :D If you happen to find a prescription bottle with a bunch of inserts in it just tell it to come home please.

Lavan

Tra-la, Tra-LEEE...... I FOUND em.

Majic, do ya have a knife collection? In a old Gerstner toolbox? Look there. That's where mine were. I dint see yers in there so don't ask.

:D :D :D

littlmak

lost inserts

LAVAN, You have 2 extra sets of Redfield inserts? I can't find mine. Maybe they ran off to your house. If I was to send a finders fee to you? would you send one of those sets back home to me? littlmak@yahoo.com

Lavan

Sure, if you don't mind a truncated set. Also let's make sure they fit. Are they 9/16" diameter minus the ears?
What I have extra is the amber disc, short post for balancing bull on it, and 3 diff. loop apertures. Missing is the high POA dot and the narrow post. I'll email also.

Larry

Lavan

The.....REST..... of da story.

Now that I found em an tried em all, I still like the one I have BEEN using. Oh well, ...MAYBE.... I'll change my mind someday.

:D

roger87176

Sight insurts

Luman gunsight (googl them)
champchoice.com
championshooters.com

The last two are target shooters supply co.s and have every thing