What's your pocket pistol and why?

WESHOOT2

since '97

Taurus PT22.

'Cause I met a pair of undercovers wearing them for back-ups.
Same role for mine.

Strafer Gott

Sig 224. It's smaller than my 226. I didn't have to learn a new trigger or manual of arms. Made for a really smooth transition. And I like it.

twobit

NAA mini-mag .22 magnum with folding grip....

WHY:
Because it is small and will fit in any pocket, even dress slacks.

note- it is often my backup or second gun, but sometimes it is all that is carried.
Even a 22mag being carried is better than being unarmed!

Consort

Ditto on the CM9; I carry mine with a full magazine (plus one in the tube) of 124 gr Remington Golden Saber. Holster rides in a Mika pocket model.Just feels "right".

MJFlores

LCP, six rounds of FMJ. Why? It's the only pistol that is truly comfortable to have on my body at all times regardless of what I'm wearing.

gyvel

FN/Browning Model 1910 .380 since the 70's. No sights, hammer, angles or anything else to snag when taking out of the pocket. Also (the MOST important) 100% reliable.

mavracer

If I'm not carrying a snub revolver it's either a Kahr PM9 6+1 with a 7 rnd spare or CW45 covert 5+1 respectively the spare mag holds 6. On the rare occasion I carry a Beretta 21a 7+1+7 of CCI Blazer.
And the reason is they shoot good and fit in my pocket.

Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Taurus 25-PLY,,,

Taurus 25-PLY,,,
9 + 1 total capacity,,,
It's been totally reliable so far,,,
And it's a natural pointer that fits my hand.

PLY-hand.jpg

Cute little bugger, ain't it.

Aarond

JERRYS.

LWS380 because it is the smallest and relegated to BUG status.

I can carry a PM9 or even a G26 IWB even in the hottest most humid summer so there is no need trying to find pants or shorts with huge pockets...

Last edited:

K31Scout

M&P Shield 9mm in a DeSantis SuperFly holster. 7+1 mag

Why is because it fits my pocket fine and draws as fast as an IWB with a tucked shirt.

orionengnr

Kahr PM9, since 2005. Utterly reliable, hits where I point, cycles with any 9mm, 9mm +p, 9mm +P+, FMJ, JHP...you name it.

Smaller than any j-frame, and hold two additional rounds. Reloads quicker, easier to carry, and...hold another additional two rounds.