What's wrong with me ????!!!!!

GP100man

I was all stove up in the head & chest , fevered up a bit !!

Stayin in da house taking meds & OTC stuff for relief :barf:

Beatin `round on the forums & bought not 1 but 2 Lyman molds with handles :p

Cabin Fever , I gotta get outta dis place !!!

Felt much better with the weather warmin up , I got out & cleaned up the yard a little Thursday , got done with what I set out to do , then guess what - - - - - - - - - - -

I plugged in the pot , warmed up the mold , poured some lead NO not in the new molds there not here yet !!

I`m sitting here typing this feelin 90% back !!! :D:D

Therapy !!! :rolleyes:

?????????????????????????

Rangefinder

Oh yess--the absolute worst thing you can do when the fever sets in to be out shooting and can't is to sit and look at "accessories"... They will always find a way to grab you! :D

So what new molds got a hold of you?

GP100man

SCBradley over on THR forum had an old SC IDEAL 358429 & a newer Lyman DC 358156 with handles !!

Well I sit back & waited a couple of days thinking as many people that are getting into casting would pick em up , they did`nt !!!:confused:

Anyways I wanted the old SC & he dropped the price & I bought that 1.

He dropped the price a second time on the DC a second time & said in 24hrs. there off to auction !!! so I bought that 1 also .

It`ll be my 3rd 358156 mold ,but I needed the handles !!!

My plans are to HP the 358429 & have the GC shank removed from the 358156 to make it a PB bullet !!

hornetguy

You're sick.... SICK, I tell ya...

at least that would be MY excuse when SWMBO asked me about the PayPal charges...

Nomadicone

Yep you are sick! And coming here and telling us is like an addict going to a crack house! We're all in the same boat. :D

OlCrip

Curse you GP100man ... curse you. Not really into casting anymore, but I think my .30-30 is SCREAMING at me, screaming mind you, to buy some gas checked and lubed and sized 160 grain bullets. OMG ... it's catching. LOOK OUT!