Whats with HK?

A friend of mine ordered a USP 40 oh, about 3 or 3.5 weeks ago. The store was told they would get it out. 2 weeks later the store calls to find out where it is. Hasn't even left yet! WTH? They said it would go out the 7 so be here sometime later, maybe 14th or 15th. My friend needless to say wasn't pleased. Does anyone know why it is taking so long? Is there any perticular reason that I can give him?

BrokenArrow

Is it cominf from Hk or a distributor?

HK is good stuff, but has _always_ been a pain in the butt to deal with.

Kinda like women... just be patient. :)

------------------
>>>>---->

bk40

Back in Feb my dealer ordered my P7M8 along with 6 various USPs and accessories directly from HK. Two weeks went by, no order recv'd. After numerous calls to HK and one of HKs distributors, turns out the pistols were still sitting in HKs wharehouse. The guy who took the order said he was waiting for my dealer to call back?? Call back for what? He placed an order, not a request or price check!

Took about a month but I did receive my P7.
BTW, the P7 (NIB from factory!!) came w/o an owners manual. Patience is a necessity when dealing with HK.

JERKY

Whats the name of the dealer you are going through. Just so we know not to deal with them.

------------------
TIM : )

Sorry I couldn't tell ya off the top of my head, it was mentioned but I didn't pay much attention. I'll pass it on after I talk to him and find out.