What's uglier than ugly?

Nightcrawler

ggrarsdemo21.jpg

ggrarsdemo17.jpg

m3burgandyglock.jpg

m3rwbglock.jpg

Why, some Arizona Response Systems modified Glocks, of course! LOL In all seriousness, I'm very interested in the METACOL III finish for my CZ-97 (just not burdandy), and if Glocks came from the factory with a reduced grip like that, I might have actually considered seriously buying one...

CZ_

I actually like the looks of the burgandy slide. However, I agree that the other guns are ugly, especially the "rainbow" colored Glock slide.

gunnoob

I don't think the burgundy looks bad either.

But why do the first two pics look like the front is bent?

Nightcrawler

ARS will do what they call a "nose job" on the glock. In my opinion, this along with the forward slide serrations do nothing to improve the already borderline aesthetics of the weapon.

now, the grip reduction minus the krinkly stuff all over it, plus a hard chromed slide...that, I think, would look sharp.

WESHOOT2

WHERE AM I, A FRIGGIN' COFFEE KLATCH?

"Good-looking", "ugly"?

Who cares? These are tools................

Gun vanity? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

New_comer

What kind of malcreant guns are those???!!! Who could ever think of creating such abominations??!!

YUCK!!!:barf: :barf:

boing

To each his own. Gotta respect someone who spurns conventional wisdom, aka "group think".

Not my style, though.

Hemicuda

I didn't think it was possible to make a Glunk any uglier than Gaston did when he designed them...

I stand corrected!

SteveC

Those guns are adding insult to injury

I think someone should start a thread called something like "Hawaiian Shirt Guns" - your favorite tacky looking gun. SVI has some, uhhhh, extroverted race guns on their site.

As grip reductions go, Burns Custom does a 1911 style grip reduction on the Glocks that actually looks really good.

I always thought an interesting mutant/gag Glock would be a G21 with the BCP grip reduction, a Cominolli safety, one of those "Glock Racer" 1911 style trigger jobs and maybe a fitted barrel. A Glock shoehorned into a 1911. I can't tell who would be more disturbed, 1911 fans or Glock fans.

I guess, as a coup de grace, you could chrome the slide - matte top, polished flats and maybe engrave a colt on the side.

Steve

yorec

Sheese!

And here I thought this thread was gonna be about Ruger Semi-autos! Peices of beauty and art in comparison to those.....

:eek: