What's the Deal with Ammoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

leapfrog

I have been trying to place an order with these people for two days. Their website won't accept the order. Then I tried to fax it - wouldn't go through(busy?). Lastly, I tried to phone it in. Phone just rang and rang until it made a funny noise and I was cut off. Are these people serious about being in business? What's the deal?

CITADELGRAD87

I've had nothing but great service from them.

I look to see what's on the web and then call the number to talk to Eric, he always answers the phone.

Remember, they are in New Jersey, so the time change might be a factor, but I always get a live body after 2 or so rings.

Must be a phone glitch, either on the part of the Phone Company or on the other end.

I know it's frustrating, but give them a shot in the morning.

ZeusOne

They've been having problems with their server, and seems like both fax machines are quite often busy. But so far, I've never had a problem making phone contact, and service and product have been good.

Hard Ball

Their server will not accept an on-line order from me, but I have ordered by phone several times and have been quite satisfied with the products and the service,

RWK

Ammoman provides consistent excellence

I have bought thousands of rounds from Ammoman and am 100 percent satisfied with their selection, their prices, their immediate shipping, and their no hassles approach (no service, shipping, or credit card usage charges).

Status
Not open for further replies.