Whats on your x-mas wish list???

SpookBoy

well folks the title says it all, it can be from gear to pistols, a reloading press to a belt-fed, what are you wishing for on this glorious holiday?

jfrey123

Left handed Mossberg 4x4 in 30.06 with a synthetic/blued finish... Mmmmmmm

26455.jpg

Last edited:

The Tourist

My wants and needs are modest this year.

I'd like to have a KL1 LED head for my Surefire E1e flashlight.

I saw a nice pair of fingerless skull gloves at Harley. (That's kind of a kid's wish, I don't really need them, but they have shiny things on them.)

As for firearms, I'd still like to find a nice minty CZ 82 and have Terry refurbish it, but I cannot decide on a finish. Blue, matte nickel, chrome, gold titanium...?

Maybe a big bulk load of jacketed pistol hollowpoints. It would be nice not to have to cast on my days off.

BikerRN

I already know what my wife is giving me for Christmas.

3" Ruger GP100 and a Milt Sparks Summer Special II. :D

softmentor

Medalist.
S&W 41
HK model 4 with all 4 caliber conversions
HK USP full size v.1 9mm
Walther PPK .32
Sig 226 .40
and that's just the hand guns.
most of which you can't get in California ::sigh::
I'll take the HK 9mm though

Edward429451

She offered me a gun but can't quite swing the only one I want right now. So it's a stock up the reloading room Christmas for me from Midway. Too much to list.

Smokey Joe

Xmas wishes

OK, s'long's we're wishing, I'll have nothing for myself, thanks. Just for every extremist in the world to have a serious attack of common sense, and realize that you cannot, CANNOT convert people to your way of thinking by violence, and probably no other way, either, so as long as that's settled, why not try to beat 'em at their own game--commerce? Hey, it worked for the Japanese automotive industry!! Not to mention electronics and optics!

Was that to come about, I'd cheerfully have nothing at all under my Xmas tree with my name on it. For the rest of my life, even. And consider myself very well served.

Happily buy my own reloading components, and @ the moment I have all the firearms I need.

Barber2678

I want one of everything. I tell my wife that if she doesn't get them for me this year, there will just be that many more to get the next.

Being the nice husband I am, in return I have offered to bring home another woman to help out my wife!

:D

stevelyn

LH Tikka T3 Lite in .243 Win. or .30-06 Sprg.
S&W 625 Mountain Gun in .45 Colt.
LH Chuck Daly or Mark X Mauser in .30-06.
Glock 27.
EOTech Holosight.
AR lower parts kit.
Lyman T-Mag II Expert Kit.

SpookBoy

sorry, jfrey123 the 4x4 is made by mossberg not savage, but a nice setup you describe would be very desireable,except in righty:D