What's in your chamber?

Cyanide971

92c6a02b936345495516d3a07db53aac.jpg

GO!

Depending on the firearm/cartridge, Federal NyClads, Speerr Gold Dots, Federal Hydra Shoks, Winchester Ranger SXTs, or Remington Golden Sabers.

Grant D

Buffalo Bore Standard Pressure Short Barrel Low Flash Heavy .38 Special Ammo - 150 gr. Hard Cast Wad Cutter

DA/SA Fan

6 rounds of Buffalo Bore 147 grain +P+ JHP followed up with 12 rounds of Buffalo Bore 124 grain +P+ Penetrator FMJ-FN. Underwood also makes the same 147 grain round. My .32 acp guns chamber Sellier & Bellot 73 grain FMJ.

745SW

Most of my stuff at any given time usually has a snap-cap in the chamber and the firing pin or striker spring relaxed. :D

gb_in_ga

Handguns? They've all got Gold Dots in them in various weights and calibers.
The rifle has 125 gr Sierra JHP handloads in it.

AK103K

Most of my stuff at any given time usually has a snap-cap in the chamber and the firing pin or striker spring relaxed.
Me too. :)

Winchester 127 grain +P+ Ranger T's in most of the things that are loaded (pistol wise).

Nosler BT's and #1 Buck in the long guns.

lamarw

It varies from 71 grains to 300 grains in handguns. The first one is a .32 ACP and the last one is a .45 Colt.

My grandparents used to have a chamber pot in their chamber.

smokehouse4444

Right this second? Some stay the same, some get changed out occasionally.

The SIG 45's...Federal HST 230gr +P JHP

The XDm 45...Underwood 230gr XTP JHP 45 Super

The SIG P226...Underwood Gold Dot 124gr +P+ JHP

The Kahr CM9...Winchester Ranger T 124gr +P JHP

The Colt Mustang...Underwood 100gr +P Flat Nose Hard Cast

The Ruger SP101...CorBon 140gr JHP for the wife or...
Underwood 125gr GD HP for me

Sight Unseen

Remington UMC 115 gr JHP. Yea, I need to get better ammo but I got a hundred of these for less than $30 a few months before the ammo shortage.

PT-92

Hornady's Critical Duty 135gr 9mm. Similar to their Critical Defense IMO but I prefer the CDuty 136gr over the CDefense 115gr offering.