What's available for .22 top breaks?

TruthTellers

Excluding the NAA Ranger and H&R 999 Sportsman.

Been waiting forever for the Taurus 942 to become available and it's clearly not going to be anytime soon, so I may as well keep my eye out for something else and a top break .22 would be fine so long as it's under $400.

TruthTellers

Guess I'll just look in Bill Goforth's book and try to find something, but was hoping for some input from people who've owned them.

But this is the internet where people only ever dare talk about S&W or Ruger revolvers as they can't bring themselves to recommend anything else.

105kw

Digging in some old books, H&R model 999, and two Iver Johnsons, the model 66, and 67.
The first revolver I ever shot was a Iver Johnson model 66 Viking, it was a fun, accurate for a 12 year old, 22.
I can find references to Webley conversions, and factory built Mk VI, but it's from a copy of Pistols and Revolvers. Published in 1960.
Hope this helps.

TruthTellers

Digging in some old books, H&R model 999, and two Iver Johnsons, the model 66, and 67.
The first revolver I ever shot was a Iver Johnson model 66 Viking, it was a fun, accurate for a 12 year old, 22.
I can find references to Webley conversions, and factory built Mk VI, but it's from a copy of Pistols and Revolvers. Published in 1960.
Hope this helps.
Thank you. No interest in the 999 due to the price, but I'm not knowledgeable on Iver Johnsons at all. Good to know some model numbers to keep my eye on.