What's a decent CZ 75b SA price?

hoytinak

Can't really find too many of the single action CZ 75b's so what's the going rate on these? It's NIB with two 2 16rd mags and everything from the factory (including all the oil it's soaked in :eek:). Here's a pic (not mine) of it:
pix1632705906.jpg

Last edited:

sawrecker

I am very interested in this pistol also. The prices on line I am seeing (if you can find them in stock ) seem to be about the same as the DA/SA model. I am curious about the trigger. Is it a short crisp break or does it have the long take up of the DA/SA in SA?

hoytinak

Not sure about the trigger yet, I'm still in the process of buying it...this will be my first CZ, I'm pretty excited. :D

Willie D

My 75b came with just as much oil on it. The biggest pain was getting it off the foam in the case.

I found the stock grips to be kinda flimsy. The rubber factory replacement grips are better, wood would probably also be nice.

ZeSpectre

bought mine either pre-panic or from friends used so we won't go into what I paid. "Reasonable" prices in my area today would be around $450 for black polycoat and around $520 for Satin Nickel.

I am curious about the trigger. Is it a short crisp break or does it have the long take up of the DA/SA in SA?
The only SAO CZ-75 I've fired had a trigger that felt almost exactly like the SA mode of the DA/SA guns. Take that single sample for what it's worth.

I found the stock grips to be kinda flimsy. The rubber factory replacement grips are better, wood would probably also be nice.
I have to agree with Willie D that the grips seem kind of weak, however the rubber ones I got were just a bit too "grippy" for carry (kept causing my cover shirt to ride up) so I switched back to the stock plastic and have had no issues.

hoytinak

Thanks guy...so I prolly did just pay a little too much for it at $550 ($570 with my FFL transfer) but that's ok as I've been wanting one of a while now.

mr kablammo

You are going to enjoy the heck out of that gun. I do recommend the factory rubber grips. The trigger should break clean with little over-travel. Neither will the trigger be heavy. It is a great gun for USPSA/IPSC and Steel Challenge. Look for a club near you at www.uspsa.org

rellascout

No you didn't you got what you wanted when you wanted so you paid the perfect price...... Enjoy that gun.

You could have paid a lot more and gotten less.