What Would Be A Reasonable Price To Ask ?

Jimmy10mm

I had been carrying this S&W 340PD for years. Usually in my trouser pocket, sometimes with a pocket holster and sometimes without one. The black finish is shiny on the sharp edges where it rubbed the pocket. So I am now carrying a Kahr or a Sig and want to sell this revolver. I don't want to give it away with less than 50 rounds through it. With the pocket wear as you see it in the photo what do you think a reasonable price to ask would be ? Has the box, both grips too. Would $500 be out of line ?

357.jpg

oneounceload

You need to look on the gun sales sites at SOLD pricing to get a feel for what someone might be willing to pay. Check your local gun shops and pawn shops to see what they sell it for.

spacecoast

Did a quick check of Gunbroker and $500 would be quite reasonable, you can probably do a little better than that if you are patient.

Glenn Dee

I think $500. would be high in my neck of the woods. ( south florida ). I've seen new ones go for around that. $400. would be the high end of fair on that gun... But thats just my opinion. Good luck selling it.

Glenn Dee

Elvishead

I wouldn't give you more than $350 if I ever wanted a DAO. But $350 is the least I'd take for it.

Good luck on your sale.

Don P

Why do you want to sell it? Whats wrong with being a gun slut and having as many as you can afford.:D As most will say you can never have enough firearms, long or short.