What we ended up getting

sectshun8

So like mentioned in the other thread, today we were buying.

I ended picking up a FNP-9 9mm for $329 used, but as far as I'm concerned, I got it for $279 because $50 of that was a gift.

My buddy Matt picked up the used Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40 for $299.

Being used, they are both extremely clean and in near new condition.

guns.jpg

guns2.jpg

xrocket

Congratulations and welcome to the "pistol sickness". Your journey is just beginning ... enjoy the trip!

Good shooting

sectshun8

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Along with the .38 S&W I already have and the baby Taurus .25, should be a fun day at the range.

It's unfortunate we have to wait 31 days to buy another (state law) because I definitely want to pick up the Bersa Thunder .380 Plus, the Taurus PT 111 and that used Ruger P85... the deals were prety good.

HappyGunner

Sorry

Sorry about that stupid 31 day wait.:mad: But glad you both found some really nice hangun's at fair prices. Happy shooting.:)

JWT

You'll be happy with the FNP-9. It shoots well and has an amazingly soft recoil for a relatively light gun. Good choice and you got if for a decent price.

sectshun8

We got them from A&P Arms in Virginia Beach, VA.

Range report was split. The FNP-9 was a good shot.. err maybe the person shooting was just better, haha. I'm not good at grouping with handguns yet, but it was pretty good. Low recoil, easy on the hand, a pleasure to fire.

The Taurus seemed to be a little all over the place, generally hitting wayyy low. My buddy Matt couldn't hit the broad side of anything at 30ft with it. It recoild much more than the 9mm, it was a bull. But the grip made it easy on the hand.

Overall, happy with the purchase, just need to get a little more skilled in the realm of pistols.