What to compare to the CZ P-07?

WeedWacker

I was looking for a 9mm CZ-75 to compare to a BHP and came across this little toy. I only had enough budgeted to buy one (ended up with the Browning) so I just held it and drooled a little. I have short fingers and fat palms so a good grip is hard find (One reason I went with an XD over a Glock, it fit better). The P-07 fits my hand better than the XD. I'm not too fond of the trigger though, but that's probably from me shooting the Hi Power. I'm spoiled now. :p I am still interested in one as a possible carry piece even though it's a little wide. But since my curiosity has been piqued I have been looking into this pistol.

What would you compare this pistol with? It's like a Glock/HK hybrid. It doesn't seem anything like a Sig but I only held one once, and even then that was a while ago. What say you, oh wise ones?

tackdriver

I looked at one of these in the store the other day and sat it right next to a Stoeger Cougar. Size-wise, they felt almost identical.

predecessor

The CZ P-07 is the sleeper of 2009. It actually feels quite a bit slimmer to me for a 16 round mid-frame pistol compared to others in it's class.

From there, all I can say is, shoot it, and then tell me you don't like the trigger. ;)

I shoot this pistol very well and therefore, I like it very much. I think I prefer it to the FNP-9, which is a favorite DA/SA polymer work-horse of mine.