Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other: Please specifiy

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stmcelroy

Looking to add another gun or two to my inventory. These gun(s) will be used to make leather pocket holsters that I have been selling for the last two years.

My current inventory is: Sig P238, Ruger LCP, Kahr PM/MK9&40, Kel-tec P32, P3at and PF9, Beretta Tomcat, Glock 26, Bersa Thunder .380(may be dropped), S&W J-frame, Ruger LCR, NAA Pug, NAA Mini .22mag.

So what guns do you think I should add?

I will be adding the Kahr P380, so I have not added it to the poll. Actually I have holsters in inventory for the P380..

RamSlammer

You would probably be best served by being able to make holsters for the Taurus which will probably sell a much larger quantity of guns. If just buying a gun for personal use, the Rohrbaugh is certainly the class of that group.

stmcelroy

I'm definitely leaning towards buying a Taurus TCP, it seems like a nice gun and is in the price that most/all can afford.

Old John

A Revolver Guy here......

I'm going to buy a Ruger LCR, in .38 special.
Or maybe a little Taurus 5 shot hammerless .38 special.
They are about all I need, now.
Everything else is covered.

Skans

I have been curious about the NAA Guardian .380 - are they reliable? If not, can they be made to be reliable?

stmcelroy

I have been curious about the NAA Guardian .380 - are they reliable? If not, can they be made to be reliable?

I've never hear that they were not reliable. They are just a very heavy .380acp and are blowback operated, so recoil is fairly considerable for a .380 that is.

Sixer

I am seriously digging my Micro Eagle that I picked up a few weeks ago. I found one NIB on Gunbroker and snatched it up for $375 + shipping. For that price it is a sweet little gun. I don't think I would shell out the $500 + that most shops are asking... but for just a bit more than the LCP and less than the Sig 238 or Kahr .380... I think it was a great choice :)

It is heavier than the "plastic" .380's but it by no means a "heavy" pistol. I actually decided to try my hand at holster making after I bought it... I don't have any pics yet, but I gotta say it turned out pretty good :)

Sixer

I voted other.
CZ 82. Very popular with C&R guys.

Would that be considered a "pocket pistol"?

I mean I guess it all depends on how big your pockets are but I always considered them a little big for pocket carry.

Cheapshooter

I mean I guess it all depends on how big your pockets are but I always considered them a little big for pocket carry.

Probably is a little. So is my XD40 Sub, but thsy do both fit in most of my pockets. Admittedly, IWB is better.

denfoote

Gott im Himmel!!
You don't make a holster for the Walther PPK/S???
And you DO include that foul Sig???
What's wrong with you??
Have you lost your mind??

Status
Not open for further replies.