What Is Your Most Expensive Gun?

VUPDblue

I've got several guns that are worth way more than the limit I put on such things some time ago:D... Lets just say that when I'm driving MY vehicle to the range, the contents are worth much more than the vehicle itself...:cool:

Hawg

I've got a couple of custom built rifles that are worth way more than I could ever get back out of them.

Hkmp5sd

$4,000

Did I make a good buy? :)

ann-MP5.jpg

Manedwolf

In terms of worth, or what was paid?

I rather recently obtained a mint, early model Detonics Combat Master in its rug with manual, warranty card and all, but I didn't pay anything near what it's worth...which is a lot, now. :D

VUPDblue

Yeah, you got a good deal (like you didn't know that;)). Funny you mention airsoft, though, I have a vid that I made of my suppressed 9mm carbine and my suppressed P22 that is on YouTube. I put it there to share with some of my old college buddies. Anyhoo, I get lots of comments left there that suggest that the firearms are airsoft. It really pisses me off, but what the hay. Is there such a proliferation of airsoft that it is becoming difficult to tell the difference?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGvydSSb-fc

Sgt.Fathead

My most expensive firearm is probably my 4" SS Ruger GP100 on account of the amount of ammo I feed it. The revolver itself was rather inexpensive compared to other shooting irons I own but it makes every range trip and gobbles up lots and lots of .38 Special and .357 Magnum cartridges.

I have a Beretta 16 gauge SxS that would make many, many truck payments if I sold it. I'd never sell it it as my father-in-law entrusted it to me vs. his two sons.