what is you favorite 9mm

What is your favorite 9mm and why????? I am just curious to know what the most popular 9mm is on tfl (I think I am going to see alot of glocks in people' list.)

I like the browning hi power. It feels like it was custom made for my hand :D
It is my biased belief that there is no better 9mm.

N.H. Yankee

Oddly its the taurus PT99, it outshoots any 9mm I ever owned including sigs, H&K, S&W, Rugers and has been 100% reliable.

Larry C.

Beretta 92FS. "The pistol that defends America"

Howdy,

I'm a new convert to the Beretta 92FS. The heavy 92 tames the already light recoil of the 9mm round wonderfully. Accurate, reliable as sunrise with any ammo and a breeze for take-down. Bought mine slightly used for $525 with 2 15 rd. Beretta mags. My second in 4 months :)

Larry C.

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Two Come Too Mind

my West German SIG-SAUER P228, and Smith N' Wesson 6906

Why? I like the balance and "feel" of these two firearms; not to mention
their surperb reliability. :D

Best Wishes,

Magyar

Since I only own one 9mm autoloader, the S&W 915, the other being a revolver; my vote is for the 915. I fire it regularly, takes all types of ammo, not one jam, simple in functionality. They are available at a low price. Very accurate depending on the human variables: not the pistol.

Route 66

S&W Model 39-2

I've owned it for over 25 years because it always shoots where I point it and is extremely comfortable in my hand. What else could you ask for? :)

CarbineCaleb

Beretta 92 series (for me it was the Vertec due to hand size)... smooth function and trigger, more accurate than I, well controlled recoil/flip for controlled followup shots, handsome looking.

Duxman

Walther P99

Accuracy, Ergonimics and Reliability second to none. A close second is my Beretta 92FS.

swmike

My S&W 469. Fits my hand like a glove, shoots whenever I want it too, and it carries nicely in a wide range of dress. From Suit to Casual, It goes along.

XavierBreath

p7psp.jpg

I have others, but this one is my favorite.​

Hans

That would have to be my Sig P228. I have shot others, including the Beretta 92FS, and the 228 just hasn't been eclipsed in my book.

IM_Lugger

Beretta 92 Inox :)

Why; it’s reliable, durable, accurate, elegant and simply looks unique. It's a great gun...I love mine...

Shorts

I haven't played with enough 9mms to decide. The first was a Witness that was pretty fun. I have just started shooting 9mm again after several years which is the CCO is just built. I'd also like to eventually get ahold of a Sig 225 or 239.

You know, as much as they are around,. I've never shot a 9mm Beretta. I guess I should one of these days, considering I enjoy the little Cheetah