What is this I don't even...

Balog

Ran across an incredibly scary video of some "training" recently. No idea what company this is, but I cringed and winced even before they started getting dangerous. Just a little reminder to append "quality" before the "training" when giving a newbie the advice to get trained if they want to get armed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkfit4NK_A

manta49

What a bunch of tos**s only a mater of time before one shoots himself or someone else ,embarsing to watch.

chadstrickland

Yikes :(

Unless those folks where like seal team six ( which I know they ain't ) then I wouldn't want to be anywhere near those people while anyone of them had a gun near them :(

I thought it was a "bit" ludicrous watching it, thinking it was a team training together... Then I read and saw it was a class. Holy christ, I wouldn't train like that with my best buds knowing their crap, let alone some random moron with too much money. Wow, nice find here.

markj

What was with the 2 guys spinning and shooting at a target the other was already facing? or falling down shooting while a guy behind you is shooting?

Is this common now in these training classes?

C0untZer0

I know a megalomaniac when I hear one.

Bill Beasley is a megalomaniac.

Only an ego maniac would be so out of touch with reality that they actually would reach this point. It requires extreme hubris to come up with schemes like this. Eventually someone will get killed at American Defense Enterprises, and they will get sued, the whole thing will come apart like a house of cards when actual firearms instructors testify to the gross stupidity that occurred at ADE. I also think that will be the time when it will come out that these so called instructors lack credibility and have no qualifications to be training others.

aarondhgraham

It's like Band Camp,,,

I have a friend who is an NRA certified instructor,,,
He was talking a while back about Recreational Training Schools.

Those were his words.

Apparently people all over the nation are setting up training classes,,,
Sort of like a weekend at Disneyland but with guns,,,
Their purpose is to entertain rather than train,,,
They are commercial outfits out after a buck.

Just think how empowered you would feel,,,
After a weekend of spinning with and shooting your guns.

I really didn't mean for that to be as sarcastic as it will read,,,
But the problem is that a normal person has no sure way of knowing,,,
If the school he is looking at is a good school or one run by mall commandos.

Heck, I have two college degrees,,,
Both of them in occupational education,,,
My credentials would look good on a website.

All I have to do is brush cut my hair and buy some black t-shirts.

Dang!,,,
There's my retirement business.

Aarond

Aarond

OcSpeed

I can't find it (google-fu broken) but have you seen the videos of the Romanians or or some secret police agency shooting at boards held by hand or between the legs of their comrades? That makes these mall ninja moves look safe.

maxman894

I was laughing until I saw them crossing in front of each other while bullets were going downrange, and the "tactical fall while your buddy shoots them" crap. Then it just made me very angry that someone would try to tell people to do this on the street.

X_shooter

oh man. I had to watch this twice. My brain could not register what was happening. The handheld camera in the live fire room was priceless. Nothing like a bunch of students with live rounds running at you shooting.